13. 13.A man’s top 5 dating fears include that a woman will ___________, __________, ____________, ____________, ____________.
14. 14.Research shows that men know they’re falling in love after just three dates, but women don’t fall in love until date #? ______
15. 15.Couples in what country have the most sex? _________
16. 16.If you want to create an instant connection with a date, say this at least two times during the conversation-________________________. This shows attentiveness and connectedness
17. 17.What percentage of women in real life ejaculate? 6%, 15%, 42%, 87%
18. 18.Ashley Madison — a dating website for married people who want to cheat on their spouses — was sued for $21 million by a former employee who says she damaged _______________________________________.
19. 19.What is the first things guys notice when they meet a woman- _______
20. 20.Wearing a ______shirt will get you more action on online dating sites
21. 21._______% of people who use personal ads for dating are already married.
22. 22. In what country is there is a dating app that tells users if someone is related to them so that they do not accidentally have incest, due to the counties small population and lack of immigrants? ___________
23. 23.At what age do boys begin to have wet dreams? _____
24. 24.In the US, there are an average of _____unmarried women to ____unmarried men
25. 25.In a survey conducted by MSNBC.com and Elle magazine, more than 10%, 25%, 31%, 55% of men said they dumped an overweight partner compared to 5%,12%, 26% 47% of women.
26. 26. 7 Signs that a woman is not interested in her date include ________________, ________________, _______________, _____________, ______________, ______________, __________.
27. 27. 5 Signs that a man is about to break up with a woman include that ____________, _____________, ______________, ____________, ___________.
28. 28. Queen Elizabeth II and her husband Prince Philip started dating when he was ____and she was ____.
29. 29.__________as a dating website
30. 30. More women than men say they need independence in a relationship and prefer to keep their bank accounts separate. Men tend to be less secure, and statistics also show that for every $5000 that a woman earns more than her husband, the chance of divorce increases by ___%
31. 31. The “_____” is the most exciting part of dating to many people
32. 32. The online dating industry generates annually_________, and in the US, the dating coach business alone is worth ______________per year.
33. 33. According to journalist’s TED talk, the most common day to announce a breakup is on _______. Right before ________and _____are the times of year when most breakups occur.
34. 34. A study by a University found that couples who ______________had much happier relationships than those who don’t.
35. 35. A simple ______________can increase oxytocin levels—a neurochemical that helps build trust and affection.
36. 36. In attracting a date, being thin and muscular is preferred to being overweight. Muscular individuals are viewed as brave, healthy and attractive, while thin people are seen as intelligent but __________
37. 37. Although men have traditionally done the asking when it comes to dating, a Match.com poll found that______% of men who use the site are comfortable with women asking them out. Match also finds that increasing amounts of Americans no longer feel it necessary for the man to pay for the first date.
38. 38. When women in a crowd are bunched together giggling, it’s a sign that __________________. If they’re standing together but their eyes wander, they are ____________________ and if they leave the group to go to the bathroom alone, they are _________________.
39. 39. Ghosting is the term used to describe when someone that a person has been dating disappears without a trace. In contrast, when someone who tries to get back into an ex’s life through social media, it’s called ____________.